úterý 25. června 2013

london calling

2013-06-25 12,20pm take of wheeee

i am already in the plane, waiting for take off. i am really so excited, but also scared and even lil bit sad.

my mum was my company as long as possible and that helped me a lot. even i did everything by my own. booked tickets for airplane and tickets for train. then i was all alone at the airport for the first time. so proud of myself. i would love to do everythig by my own now, cause i have found you just can expext anythig from anyone. the longer you expect, the longer you wait.

the weather is VERY rainy and that makes me wanna cry. maybe if it would be better weather, i wont be so sad... but whatever

anyway, since i have no internet connection, i am writting this on my blogger app on my phone, i am curious if the post got the date i save it. so now its like 12:25 so when i update we will see :)

anyway, i am going to be in plymouth 19:25, pfff

edit: 13:31 - we had one hour delay. so happy i have bought my train tickets for more late time

btw: has switched my mobile phobe to uk english

oh and i even got cute vegetarian lunch. i really did not expect that. it was delicious. and sprinkle means no bubbles, right? ;)

xoxo
barbucha

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat