pátek 26. července 2013

london town

and finally today - friday.

omg i did so many many things, oh dear

really dont know where to start, cause i cant remember where i have started...

but today i just traveled somewhere, really dont know where. and i found retro vintage shop and bought there super amazing dress for the wedding, lol. then i have visited some music store and found there super cute ukulelle (but havent buy it). then found out i am near soho. so i decide to go there (as it was on my list to do), then i visited forbidden planet and bought there star trek sticker book and monty python fluxxx and star trek fluxxx (now have to found someone to play with, lol) then i found jamies oliver restaurant and some cult movies shop (thanks theresa) then i have visited some candy store and frozen yogurth and then i dont know :) i think i decide just walk and i got somewhere on trafalgar square and there was some guy playing (dudy) star wars melody - cool. i wanted to go to river so i went and i sat there on the bench and then it started

some guy just drop his phone and i was smiling (just because i was happy) but he start talking to me. he said he is from dublin, his name is thomas,, he lives in london 8 years now. asked me where i am from. i said czech republic (he asked me if we are part of eu and if there is still czechoslovakia, lol) anyway i told him i was in plymouth for month and he said he used to live in plymouth for 2 years with some woman he met on rehab (!!!). then he start talking about rehab for alcoholic and druh addict. i am not sure if he was the doctor or the patient, but then i realized he had bag full of empty cans of beer. anyway he asked me if i ever tried london eye and i told him never as the fact it takes 90 slow minutes without chance of exit creeps me out, lol. then he told me he spent a week in the st thomas hospital because of his broken ancle. i told him i has broken elbow (doesnt tell him about my back) i think we were talking like 3 hours or forever, lol

he even asked me where i stay in london. i told him i cant remember the name of the place as i stay at my friends (lol) and then he asked me if i has facebook and i say yes, and he said "me too" but nobody said the names, lol. then he showed me picture of his daughter and said he has to go.

so i wait till he was gone, cause i was able to see, he was looking at me and probably waiting where i am going to go.

then i went to the bridge and spit onto the water, cause it was on my todo list

then i found the bicycle rent and decide to rent a bike. so i rent a bike. the true is it took me like ages to found out how etc but i did it and then i ride a bike and i was not sure which side i should ride on, lol. but nobody died, haha

i have rented the bike for half an hour, so i just rode to some train station and from there i went back home.

such an exciting day

and tomorrow i am moving to the hostel. really cant wait to sort out some of my things, so i will finally see how many space i really have

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat