středa 3. července 2013

wednesday

omg i am too late to post that blog. on the other side i am really not sure if i would be able to post blog everyday. as i have problem with my connection.

anyway, i feel sad lately. even today i was siting at the park, eating fish and chips and was crying... i even think i did looked so bad, so some guy just asked me if i am alright. well... i did some pictures on my lca. and then walked some streets. and then start feeling sicko again. so i bought some redbull and some ciders and has to shown my id.

i have realized earlier - when i am sad and somethigs wrong in my life = some injury happens to me or i got sick. when problem is solved, then i feels better.

so today after a lot of thinking and searching and realizing i got bought tickets to london. i would travel there 24.7. 18,03

no need to explain anything to anyone. i just wanna see london. spend there couple of days/weeks. i wanna see the bowie exhibition

i have to search for some cheap place to stay, then

well, its done

i even dont know if anyone reads this blog

lol

xoxo
barbucha

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat